Ravensburger has published a number of follow-on labyrinth games, starting with an advanced version of the game, , created by Kobbert in 1991. This version of the game won the 1991 award, the 1991 , and the special award for "most beautiful game". It was followed by (1995), a simplified version on a smaller board with fewer items to find; (1998), a version on a circular board with simplified combat; the (2000); (2002), a version with a plastic board; , a book/movie themed version; (2005), a version which features simultaneous play; and a dragon-themed version again called (2007)
"Labyrinth 2 is one of the absolutely very best games in the App Store. I didn’t know Labyrinth could be this deluxe, fun, challenging, easy, and addicting. Illusion Labs gives you absolutely everything with great levels already made, a level editor, local multiplayer, and access to a potentially limitless supply of more levels."
- App Advice
"If you've enjoyed labyrinth games in the past, Labyrinth 2 is a must-own."
- Touch Arcade
"It looks and plays like the real thing, with just the right number of additional features to elevate it high above the physical toy."
- Pocket Gamer
The sequel to the original labyrinth game is available for your iPad, now with new levels fitted perfectly for the bigger screen.
Labyrinth 2 HD supports the new bigger levels as well as the hundreds of thousands of iPhone/iPod touch levels already created by the community.
Labyrinth 2 features include:
- New game elements: Cannons, Bumpers, Multiple balls, Doors, Magnets, Fans, Re-sizers, Merry-Go-Rounds, Duplicators, Lasers and more...
- Create your own levels and share them instantly with your friends and the world
- Download and rate levels created by the community
- Up to 4 player multiplayer over Wi-Fi or Bluetooth
- Compete against yourself with a ghost ball showing your best run
- Awards for your achievements